Pasquini® Livia 90P
Key Features:Click here to view the product manual.
- Full size professional brass brewing head
- Two filters: one for E.S.E.pods or ground coffee and one for a double-shot of ground coffee
- Thermally balanced heat exchange system for brewing
- Electronic low water level alarm
- Steam boiler that automatically fills from 1 gallon reservoir
- Cup warmer on top of machine
- Powerful steam output
- Polished steel and powdercoat construction for long life
- 120 volts/1200 watts/10 amps/ETL listed for safety
- Dimensions: 12.25"h x 11.5"w x 15"d.
To coffee connoisseurs, espresso is the quintessential form of coffee. It's the purest way to enjoy its aroma and flavor at the maximum intensity; a tiny miracle of chemistry and physics that is as much art as it is science.
Here's how to prepare it like a pro:
Fill your machine's water reservoir with cold clear water. Bottled water is recommended if your tap water is very hard.
- For each cup of espresso, measure one heaping tablespoon (7 grams) of ground coffee. If you're grinding your own beans, use a high-quality burr grinder on the fine-grind setting. It may take some experimentation to find the optimal setting for your grinder.
- Place the coffee in the filter holder (use the correct filter for 1 cup or 2 cups of espresso) and tamp the ground coffee firmly, making sure it is evenly distributed and compact. Brush off any loose grounds before placing the filter holder in the machine.
- Brew for 25-30 seconds. A properly prepared espresso will fill half the espresso cup, with a lovely caramel-colored crema forming perfectly on top.